Monday, October 25, 2010

This Can't be Coincidence

March 26, 2009
I've been taking a mediumship class to learn how to connect with those that have crossed over. We practice by trying to connect with a friend or relative that's passed of someone in the class. That way the person can confirm whether we're getting correct information or not. It's pretty amazing how we get detailed information we have no way of knowing.

This evening I suggest people try to focus on Al. They know he was my beloved, but that's it. Several people saw a car accident, and a few other things that were right on. But these two things are the really important pieces: One person said Al was showing her a knight in shining armor. He protected me before and is still protecting me. She felt he wanted to propose. (Al's sister had told me she believed Al was going to propose to me.) Another person said Al says I'm still beautiful and he wanted to know if I received the coin he recently sent. I said no coins recently.

One Week Later
I went to the Renaissance Faire with a friend. As I'm walking around, I see a booth with copper and silver medallions. They all have different symbols and signs stamped on both sides. There's a book of hundreds of things you can have stamped on them as they'll custom stamp them for you right there. There were about 2-3 dozen copper medallions hanging in a row and I reached up and pulled one out at random. It was a knight in shining armor! Wow! Pretty amazing. I started to walk away, then thought I should look at the other side. I found it again and turned it over. On the back was a large, ornate "A"!!!! I don't see how anyone could say this is a coincidence. A week ago I'm told that Al says he's my knight in shining armor and he's sending me a coin. And now the medallion, that looks like a large coin, that I randomly pull out of dozens of them has a knight in shining armor on one side and an "A" on the other!

Yes, of course I bought it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment